Align Technology announces ‘Digital Excellence Series – Powered by iTero’ for dental professionals across the UK
The events will be hosted in Birmingham, Motherwell, Manchester and London, with a focus on the benefits of the iTero intraoral scanner and dental professionals’ most frequently asked questions regarding how to transform their practice from a traditional, analogue model, towards a digital one. Speakers from across the UK will share details about their journey from analogue to digital, key learnings, and the difference it has made to them, their patients, and their practice.
Key topics will include:
- Why embrace digital technology - what are the benefits for my practice?
- The advantages of digital workflows versus analogue workflows
- Understanding the full capabilities of iTero, and how an iTero digital scanner brings value across the entire digital workflow
- The benefits and impact of a digital workflow on the patient journey
- The benefits of the latest iTero innovation, iTero Element 5D with NIRI technology
The dates and locations for the Digital Excellence Series of meetings are as follows:
- October 12th, Birmingham (09:30 - 12:30)
Venue: Align Technology UK Office
Speakers: Dr. Matt Perkins & Ashley Byrne
- October 16th Motherwell, Scotland (18:30 – 21:00)
Venue: Dakota Hotel Eurocentral
Speakers: Dr. Elaine Halley & Steve Campbell
- October 23rd, Manchester (18:30 – 21:00)
Venue: Victoria Warehouse
Speakers: Dr. Marcos White & Steve Campbell
- October 30th, London (18:30 – 21:00)
Venue: Rocket Space
Speakers: Dr. Eoin O’Sullivan & Dr. Mohsen Tehranian
The events are free to attend; however, registration is required as spaces will be limited.
To register or discuss these events in more detail, please contact your local Invisalign or iTero representative, or Stevie Broomfield: firstname.lastname@example.org 07500993440.