Denplan launches Denplan Plus
Denplan, part of Simplyhealth, has introduced Denplan Plus – a new support agreement designed to offer the most comprehensive solution to professional and business goals for a dental practice owner. The new offering provides a new way of working to ease compliance worries, keep patients and staff happy, and helps dental practices remain financially stable. It will automatically be offered to all new Denplan member dentists but is also available to all existing Denplan practices too.
This proposition includes additional benefits, savings and rewards on top of Denplan’s existing services and is now available as part of the new support agreement, Denplan Plus. Practices will be able to tap into many additional benefits to help increase guaranteed income from payment plans and bring focus back to the most important parts of the profession.
The benefits of Denplan Plus:
- Increasing growth – No patient joining fees to make it as easy as possible to bring loyal patients onboard, allowing teams to focus on the patient benefits of preventive oral care and helpful monthly budgeting. Helps practices with growing their business and gaining more stability with regular income.
- Compliance clarity – A choice of either free comprehensive compliance health support or free Denplan Excel membership plus a dedicated compliance helpline, helping practices to keep on top of current legislation.
- Added value – Denplan will introduce new learning pathways to allow practices to develop their skills and provide access to extensive online and face-to-face training; satisfying core CPD hours and addressing wider business objectives such as business growth, marketing or customer care. Also offered as part of the package is an online GP service, mental health counselling (EAP), sign-up incentives for practice staff and monthly prize draws.
Greenlaw Dental Care near Glasgow recently joined the new Denplan Plus support agreement. Principal dentist Richard Alexander commented, “For us as a practice it is all about pushing onto the next level, so Denplan Plus felt like a natural next step. The extra staff training and the ability to access more information about compliance and up-to-date training is so important. Not having the patient joining fee probably made one of the biggest differences in allowing patients to access Denplan. We found it made it much easier to offer Denplan to patients and we noticed it gave us the ability to ramp up the growth even more.”
Over the past year, Denplan has been listening to dentists from all over the UK. The research revealed three key priorities for the majority of dentists:
- Their professional pride in maintaining an orally healthy patient base, with regular attendance allowing for provision of the best dental care possible.
- Staying abreast of ever-changing compliance and regulation, with the increased likelihood of an inspection and the threat of being sued a considerable fear for many.
- The role of a principal dentist as a small business owner with the need to keep the entire practice team happy, engaged and motivated to ensure the success of the business.
Pam Whelan, sales director at Denplan said, “We’ve listened to what matters most to dentists and their teams to deepen our understanding of where our support is most needed. Regular patient attendance gives dentists the greatest opportunity to deliver the best care, so we want to make it as easy as possible for practice teams to present the benefits of a payment plan to patients.
“Denplan is committed to a future with our member practices. Within that commitment is our promise to make patient retention and recruitment as efficient and simple as possible. We also promise to continue investing in unique services, tailored support and efficiency measures to support businesses as we’ve done throughout last year to take us into the future, together. Our new support agreement, Denplan Plus, allows us to do this by delivering more to dentists and their practices through benefits, savings and rewards.”
One of the key benefits that Denplan Plus offers is a unique training programme, developed by the market leading Denplan Academy, to ensure the whole practice team feel confident in contributing to the overall growth of the practice. This brand-new training package will give Denplan practice teams the tools and techniques to become Denplan experts. This programme uses a blended learning approach that combines online training with a series of webinars, fully supported by Denplan business development consultants.
In addition, the online GP service, which was made available temporarily during 2020 in response to the pandemic, will now be a permanent benefit for practices signing up to Denplan Plus. Every member of the practice team can now access a GP via the SimplyConsult app 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Alongside the online GP service, Denplan Plus offers mental health support and counselling in the form of an employee assistance programme. This resource is totally anonymous, meaning any team member requiring support can speak to a professional anytime, in the utmost confidence.
The additional support provided by Denplan Plus is now available as part of the new support agreement, which comes with a three-year commitment to Denplan.
For more information on Denplan Plus, visit www.denplan.co.uk/plus