Openpay, the UK’s next generation, interest-free, buy now, pay smarter payment solution, has recently announced its largest expansion to date into the UK healthcare market, signing partnerships with 93 dental practices – 45 are already live, with a further 18 due to go live in the coming weeks.
These landmark deals mark the latest step in Openpay UK’s expansion strategy beyond retail, with plans to continue to grow the business’ footprint significantly in the coming weeks and months. The partner practices are found throughout the UK, reaching a diverse collection of consumers in need of financial flexibility for dental work.
From general check-ups to more serious procedures, dental bills can run into the thousands for consumers. Openpay’s proposition provides payment plans with no interest or hidden fees, crafted to put Brits’ health, and financial wellbeing, first. Openpay will be offering all payment plans in-practice, meaning consumers will have an immediate solution to spread the cost, rather than pay the entire bill upfront.
The UK dental market is Openpay UK’s largest sector expansion to date outside of retail, which will see the Australian-born fintech integrated as an alternative payment option within the partner dental clinics.
Openpay UK will continue to grow in 2022, with expansion beyond retail, and healthcare and home improvement markets a key focus. The move into new verticals will ensure the company is able to drive further growth in the UK and strengthen its offering to UK consumers, providing them with longer, larger and more flexible, interest-free monthly payment plans across multiple areas of their lives.
Georgina Whalley, UK CEO & group CMO, Openpay, said, “We are building a unique proposition for Openpay across the UK, offering flexible payment plans in sectors where payment options are limited or cumbersome. We want to offer customers longer, higher-value payment plans and begin to assist with everyday financial requirements which we know consumers need. Unexpected dental bills can cause major concerns amongst adults and families, disrupting yearly finances regardless of income, so we are proud to be offering plans to consumers in the UK”.
A full list of live partner dental clinics can be found below:
- Goldhurst Smile Dental, London
- Cannon Street Dental, London
- Archway Dental , London
- Bright & White Dental Spa, London
- Battersea Park Dental, London
- Dickens Yard Dental, London
- H Keen Dental Surgery, London
- Kensington Health Clinic, London
- Smile Art – Broadway Dental, London
- Smile Art – Valley Dental, Essex
- Goodleigh Dental, Chelmsford
- Blackfen Dental, Sidcup
- Orchard House Dental, Beckenham
- Dynamic Dental Studio, Suffolk
- The Walton Practice, Surrey
- Freedom Cheadle Hulme Dental, Cheadle
- Abacus Dental Care, Milton Keynes
- Tyrone House Dental, Telford
- Diamond Dental Group, Essex
- Tanyard & Golding Dental Group, Cranbrook
- Hove Dental, Brighton
- Lostwithiel Dental Surgery, Cornwall
- Smile Manchester, Manchester
- Newby Dental, Scarborough
- Plumfield Dental, Carlisle
- Airdrie Dental Care, Airdrie
- Achddu Dental Practice, Llanelli
- Six Gables, Cardiff
- Creating Beautiful Smile - Higher Lane Dental Practice, Lymm
- Central Dental Care, Wembley
- Stanwell Dental Practice, Staines
- Freedom Dental, Manchester
- Freedom Heaton Mersey Dental, Stockport
- Angel Dental, Hove
- Renovo Dental, Chatburn
- City Bridge Dental, Winchester
- Dee Dental Practice, Paisley
- Victoria Dental, Northern Ireland